Eureka Brands community support since 2009
Every year since 2009, Eureka Brands has supported a number of teams or individuals in related relevant events, causes or sports around the world. Sponsorships are granted at our discretion through the provision of our products.
Here are some of the many community, bicycling and sporting sponsorships we've supported since 2009.
- Manning Kayak Klan: Paddle Against Violence
- Melbourne Bicycle Film Festival (BFF)
- Erskinville Public School 'Ride to School' Events
- Northern Brisbane Rollers Roller Derby League
- Ballarat Roller Derby League (BDRL)
- Wollongong Illawarra Roller Derby (WIRD)
- SWS Rockets, Roller Derby
- Bling Your Bike, Newtown Festival
- Cairns Adventure Film Festival
- Shane Dalton, Champion Wakeboarder
- Anna Bielen, Wakeboarder
- Freestyle BMX Games
- The Huddle North Melbourne Bike Workshop / Squeaky Wheel My Bike Project
- YMCA Mother of All Balls "Shanghai Chic" Event
- Big Air School
- Bunbury Roller Derby
- CircuitBreakers Derby Team
- She Rides Cycling Blog
- WOOP2 Rolling Festival Sydney
Stay upto date at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/nutcaseaustralasia
Above: Samantha Wells, Australian Aerial Skiier aiming for the 2014 Sochi Olympic Games! Go Sam!
Above: Image from the successful WOOP2 Rolling Festival including our Nutcase Spoke Cards - lots more pics on Facebook!
Above: Bunbury Roller Derby rocking the Gold Sparkle!
Above: Ballarat Rollers get together to raise fund for the QLD Flood Relief.
Above: Northern Brisbane Rollers strike a pose.
Above: SWS Rollers getting ready
Above: WIRD in the news!
Above: 2010 CAFF festival crowd